St. Bartholomew Parish: Diane Neveu - 799-8997
St. John & Holy Cross Parish: Kevin Conroy - 799-7197
St. Maximilian Kolbe Parish: Mary Bruns - 571-4026
Lorraine LaChapelle - 885-9187
Rashmi Rodrigues - 303-0173
Several teams of Eucharistic Ministers are involved in bringing communion to the homebound and facilitating communion and prayer services to many local nursing homes as follows:
- Mass every month at South Portland Nursing Home.
- Communion Services:
- Every Thursday at Village Crossing in Cape Elizabeth.
- Every Sunday at the Veteran’s Home in Scarborough.
- Every Sunday at Scarborough Terrace in Scarborough.
- Every Sunday at Pine Point in Scarborough.
- Every week at Betsy Ross House in South Portland.
- Rosary Prayer Services:
- 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month at Piper Shores in Scarborough.
Training is provided. Please call Kathy Sparda (883-0334) at St. Maximilian Kolbe or Kathy Jones (799-5528 x102) at St. Bartholomew and St. John & Holy Cross to get started in volunteering for this ministry.
- Ecumenical Prayer Services:
- 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the month, 10:00 a.m., at Cape Memory Care in Cape Elizabeth.
If you are homebound and would like to receive communion at home, contact Kathy Sparda (883-0334) at St. Maximilian Kolbe or Kathy Jones (799-5528 x102) at St. Bartholomew and St. John & Holy Cross.